Friday, August 1, 2008

Boys will be boys......I guess!

Last night Carter came running, screaming at Clint's baseball game. He fell off a 4 foot ledge, that drops into the play ground. It doesn't look to bad at first, just about a half inch long, but it was about 1/2 inch deep. I think it needed stiches or at least looked out by a professional. But remember who I am married to....The guy that says SCARS make you look tough. It is just so sad to me, my little boy's handsome face is getting all marked up, and he is only 5. I guess I should expect it, he is Clint's son, look at Clint's face. LOL.
This picture is right after it happened. He is still crying.
This is right when we got home and got him in bed. Clint played Doctor and got him all fixed up, so it won't keep popping open. Let's just say, Clint is Scot's kid.
And this is this morning. He has a nice swollen black eye. Poor thing!



3 comments:

Lori said...

Hey Great blog, love your family picture. I hope Carter is feeling better. Looks nasty. I hate being mommy when the kids get hurt. I think it hurts me more to see them hurting. Fun to see your blog.

Tfamily said...

If you makes you feel any better, Blain refused to let us get his eye stitched when he cut it open playing dodge ball. His reasoning... scars make you look tougher. Gee I wonder where he got that from. Love reading your blog and family adventures.

Justin and Stacey said...

So sad!! Poor Carter! I always feel so bad for them when they get hurt. I hate it! Hopefully it is healing and not leaving too much of a scar, even though Clint thinks they make you look tough! :)