Thursday, October 30, 2008
Monday, October 27, 2008
The kids get so excited .
On Sunday, The girls had a birthday party for a little girl from school. It was at the Spooners Pumpkin patch. So after the party we went and checked out the kiddy zone and the animals. It was one of the pumpkin patches that we had never been too, and it was really neat. The kiddy zone had duck races, area to make music (all different kinds of pots and pans), baby chickens, and rabbits. We enjoyed it. That is our last one for the year. Did that make 5?
Friday, October 24, 2008
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
So, like I said before, We like to hit up every Pumpkin patch around. Remlinger farms for sure is the best! It is like a carnival, you pay 15 dollars each to get in and you can do everything inside. Lots of rides, train ride to look at the animals, yummy food. It was a blast!
These bikes were so fun too, they rode them around the track.
Lane was a crack up, NO FEAR. He jumped right into the hay thing over and over. See him in action.:)
Mariah, Carter and Jordan did the rock wall climb. They did so good!
It was such a fun day!!
Since We had so much fun, we went back on Saturday with the Diddys. Clint and Carter were hunting again, so it was just Mariah, Jordan, Lane and me. It is always weird when Carter is gone. But we had fun, the girls were excited they got to go where Carter went on his field trip.
Erica and Happy Colson behind that B.
Uncle Matt, Hailey and Lane
Mariah is the Hula Girl!!
Friday, October 17, 2008
My Cousin Lorri tagged me. Kristin she tagged you too, I am waiting!! She would like me to share 6 "quirky" things about myself.
This word Quirky has really got me stumped! I really don't know if these things are quirky. I have asked a few people what they would say, I do, that is quirky and I came to the conclusion that I just have a very obsessive personality. Everything I came up with that I thought was quirky, it would just fall back to the fact that it isn't that weird, but since I obsess about it, it becomes weird. Do you get it? Tell me what you think.:)
1. I have this thing about being on time. I will sometimes be 15 minutes early and wait in my car because I was afraid I might get stuck in traffic. If I am ever late check if Clint is with me, I swear he loves to make me late. I am only late if he is involved. The kids and I will wait in the car for him. I can get 4 kids and myself ready and he still is the last one ready. GRRR!
2. I love sauces and dips with my food. Sometimes I don't even think it is worth eating if I don't have my dip. 2 examples, I put french fry sauce( the mayo/ketchup combination) in my Tacos.
Like most people use sour cream I use fry sauce. And another food thing I do is, At a Mexican restaurant I put Sugar in my Salsa. It is so tasty, You know me, I love sweetness! But believe me, Everyone looks at me like I am a crazy woman!
3. In my back of my car, I have a full complete outfit for all 6 of us. You never know if you will need a change of clothes. What if a kid slips in the mud? Or Clint has to work on our car or Someone Else's car and gets wet or dirty? Or if I am holding a cute cuddly baby and it pukes or poops on me? You never know.
4. Laundry!!! I have this thing about LAUNDRY! It has to be done everyday. And when I say done I mean everything but what is on our backs. If I ever get behind, due to Camping or busy weekend, I will get up in the night and switch the loads and wake up before everyone and fold it. That is no big deal right? But when it gets weird is when I go to other peoples houses, and I see laundry I start doing it for them, weather it needs washed or folded or put away, I help myself, I feel like it calls my name. I almost don't even realize I do it, it is just 2ND nature.
5. My kids, I have some things that I think more obsessive than quirky but I will share.
I bathe my kids every morning. Even if they had a bath the night before, I have to bathe them in the morning. I am sure they might not even be dirty, but It is our routine and I stick to it. I feel like if not, they will not have a fresh start to the day.
I like my kids to always sleep in their own beds. I feel like everyone safe, sleeps better and is more rested in the morning. I am getting a little bit better with letting them spend the night with cousins,(as they get older) but I really don't care for it. Even if we are at home, I know a lot of people let their kids sleep in the living room or where ever. But If my kids fall asleep watching a movie I always carry them to their bed.
My kids have to wear undershirts. I feel like they look cleaner for some reason. I also think it make them stay warmer. They don't complain, they don't know any different. :) Weird I know!
Lane carries around a little blue puppy blanket, he sucks on it like a pacifier, and I am obsessed with it. He has 2 and I am so afraid to lose them. One has to be washed and one he gets to use. My cousins like to tease me with it and hide it. I swear it raises my blood pressure. I FREAK OUT if I don't know exactly where it is. I think I love it more than him. (Clint hates it and says he is too old. I tell him get used to it, he is a NEWBORN, and he will have it until he is 10.:))
6. I have a bed time routine. I have to wash my face ( and of course brush my teeth) before I go to bed. I have to have a large glass of ice water to drink on my night stand. Then when I get into bed I put on lip stuff, really thick, Like Kristin says, so it looks like I just ate fried chicken. Sexy I know! Then I pop my back. Then I rotate my pillow so it is cold on my ear. And I have to say, I can be asleep with in 5 minutes. I am sure because I am so OCD about all the above, I am exhausted!:)
So there you have it! I AM OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCING I AM A MORE FREAKISH THAN QUIRKY! I asked Clint what do I do that is weird, and he couldn't think of anything. I think he thinks everyone is just like me, Please don't tell him anything different. Tee hee. Are you sure you want to get to know me better, Lorri? I am crazy.
I now tag Kristin, Come on, double whammy!! Danette and Lanette, ( I am dying for a new post.:)) And make them very QUIRKY!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
So, It is cold season again, all my kiddos have had a cold, but I swear the little guy always gets it the worst. It is so sad, his little runny nose made a turn for the worse. He started getting a sore throat on Sunday. I guess we were on the go a little to much. He has been waking up every hour for the last 2 nights with a fever and crying ouwie. So I took him in this morning, the Doc said it looks like strep throat, but the rapid read test came back negative. They swabbed his throat, gave him antibiotics and said they will call with the results.
Isn't it weird how you take for granted how easy life is, then when babies get sick everyone is tired and miserable. I just miss my newborn. I can't wait until he is better. I just thought I would share what I have been doing the last couple of days. I had to look at some pictures when he was happy.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Well, it was a fun exhausting weekend. Lane fell asleep in the Target cart on the way to a birthday party. I am so lucky to have such a easy going kid.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Me with my kids. It is so hard to get a cute picture with all 4. But I think they are always cute.:)
Even with Lane's tongue.:)
It was a fun day, I am sure I will hit up all the pumpkin patches by Halloween. Hunting season for Clint and Carter has started. We had to hurry home after the pumpkin patch so Carter could leave with Clint. They will be gone for 3, yes I said 3 nights. I hope Carter does good. That is a long time for him to not be babied by Mommy.
Monday, October 6, 2008
I love them from the back too.
My two nieces, Sara and Stef are amazing!
It was such a fun night, thanks for the great time, Williams family! Then we headed home, Clint let me drive the last 20 minutes back to Our house. (I would be the best school bus driver,lol)
Well, we got home with 20 minutes to spare, hopped in the Excursion to head to our 2nd party of the weekend. Auburn Skate here we come.
I must say, my girls are so good, and fast on skates!
Carter was so good this time too, He was crusin!
Lane didn't want any help half the time! (I bet you have never seen a newborn skate)
Clint and the girls racing .
Happy 9th Birthday Selena! Then we headed to our last birthday! At Bullwinkles Family Fun Center! The kids were so excited. Go carts, bumper boats and lots of games!
I don't think I have ever laughed so hard. My kids got out there and when their time was over, Jordan and Carter couldn't get their boats back to the dock. The were starting to panic. But, they did it!