Monday, October 13, 2008

My Weekend Without 2 of my guys!



Well, first thing Saturday morning we got this picture on a text, Lucky Matt got his Deer. He was so excited, His 1st buck!

We were just busy busy as always. I like to keep the kids busy when Daddy is gone, so they don't dwell on missing him. But I must say, 3 days without Carter is quiet, simple and lonely. I miss him, he is our laughter .:(
This is what kept us busy on Sat. night. Aunt Erica made sock puppets with the kids. They had so much fun putting on puppet shows. Thanks Erica!


On Sunday my cousins came over for breakfast and then we walked to the Pumpkin festival in Orting. There wasn't a whole lot to do, (well for free any how:)) But they did a couple of games and a hay dig for candy. Then of course play at the park. It is always fun with Cousin.:)



Lane is hiding behind Jordan


Well, it was a fun exhausting weekend. Lane fell asleep in the Target cart on the way to a birthday party. I am so lucky to have such a easy going kid.

No comments: