Monday, October 6, 2008

Crazy fun weekend!!

We had one the busiest weekend ever. It was so much fun though. I will just share from Friday night when Clint got home. We went to dinner with Jared, Lanette and the kids and Jerry, April and Brandon. We went to yummy all you can eat Chinese. Then we woke up on Saturday morning and went to the little Hornets football game. We have 4 little cousins that played. So we watched from 10:30 to 1:00. Good job boys! Then we went home to pick up the bad boy MOTORHOME! And we headed down to Centralia to my niece Sara's house for our 1st birthday of the weekend. Little Caylie turned 3. We decided to stay the night down there, since we never get to spend much time with them.
Here is 2 of my Sisters, Lydia and Carole
We did a little of Karaoke. The girls loved it. My girls had been addicted to wearing their cowboy hats lately. Aren't they cute:)
I love them from the back too.
My two nieces, Sara and Stef are amazing!
It was such a fun night, thanks for the great time, Williams family! Then we headed home, Clint let me drive the last 20 minutes back to Our house. (I would be the best school bus driver,lol)
Well, we got home with 20 minutes to spare, hopped in the Excursion to head to our 2nd party of the weekend. Auburn Skate here we come.

Clint and Newborn Lane

I must say, my girls are so good, and fast on skates!
Jordy Dawn
Carter was so good this time too, He was crusin!
Lane didn't want any help half the time! (I bet you have never seen a newborn skate)
Clint and the girls racing .
Happy 9th Birthday Selena! Then we headed to our last birthday! At Bullwinkles Family Fun Center! The kids were so excited. Go carts, bumper boats and lots of games!
I don't think I have ever laughed so hard. My kids got out there and when their time was over, Jordan and Carter couldn't get their boats back to the dock. The were starting to panic. But, they did it!

Mariah Carter
Daddy and Lane watching.

Happy 14th Birthday Sami Jo! We love you! Thanks for the fun party!


1 comment:

Angie Penrose said...

Seriously you guys are the funnest family! That's so awesome. I bet there is never a day where you are not smiling. :) So on your 8 things tag I noticed you have a thing for organization...want to help me get there? tee,hee! really though I am seriously slacking in that area. I'm gonna plan a get together too!