Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Favorite!


OK, I never do Friday Favorites but I thought I would do one this week. This week is conference week at our school and Carter's teacher told me about the coolest website. It is for all ages, starting to learn letters all the way up to getting better at reading. Carter and Lane loved it. They sat in this position for 1 hour. Carter clicks it and Lane gets so excited and says what the picture is and the sounds of the letters. (I know in this picture his puppy is shoved into his mouth, it was out before I took the picture, lol) Lane is now walking around the house saying "L" "R" and then says "Letters". He is so proud. It is really neat. So I thought I would share. It is free, and really cute. Check it out.:)

1 comment:

Angie Penrose said...

we LOVE that website. It totally helped with Tanners reading. Hope you guys are having a great weekend! :)