Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My poor baby!


So, It is cold season again, all my kiddos have had a cold, but I swear the little guy always gets it the worst. It is so sad, his little runny nose made a turn for the worse. He started getting a sore throat on Sunday. I guess we were on the go a little to much. He has been waking up every hour for the last 2 nights with a fever and crying ouwie. So I took him in this morning, the Doc said it looks like strep throat, but the rapid read test came back negative. They swabbed his throat, gave him antibiotics and said they will call with the results.

Isn't it weird how you take for granted how easy life is, then when babies get sick everyone is tired and miserable. I just miss my newborn. I can't wait until he is better. I just thought I would share what I have been doing the last couple of days. I had to look at some pictures when he was happy.

3 comments:

Steff said...

I can tell from your posts that you are such a good mom. I can tell how much you love them and that you take such good care of them. Thanks for sharing such nice posts! :)

AND, I hope your NB gets better soon. It's so hard when they are sick!

Angie Penrose said...

Oh your poor little newborn! That is never fun. I love his shirt. That's awesome!

Tfamily said...

It is always hard when they are little and get sick because they just don't understand. But it is a nice excuse to cuddle up on the couch and watch movies and eat popsicles. Looks like you guys are jumping into the fall festivities. You are actually motivating me into finishing my Halloween decorating.