Thursday, October 30, 2008

She spoils me!!

If any of you know me very well, you know I love to spoil people. Make cookies for others, watch kids, buy little things, do peoples laundry, etc. Well, I was so excited on Tuesday my cousin Jenny came over and made my kids more caramel apples (since they were such a big hit). She only had 2 hours before she had to pick up her kids and We got so much done. We made Popcorn balls, Sugar cookies, Monkey Munch, it was so much fun to have company making my Halloween treats. ( I wished you lived closer Alysa, I missed you!) I felt so spoiled, she is so thoughtful to come and make my kids apples. She got to see how quiet my house is too, just me and Lane, He was so excited to help too. He found his little spot on the counter and watched. Too cute, I wish you could of heard them talk to each other. Thanks for making the Thomas' feel special Jenny, We love you!!

No comments: