Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Birthday X3!!

It feels like yesterday, but it has already been 8 years! I was scared, nervous and excited! I was about to deliver twin baby girls! I had nothing to worry about, They were 5 weeks early, Jordan was 6.9lbs and Mariah was 5.13lbs, They were Beautiful and Healthy. And we were blessed X2!
5 days before they arrived!

So tiny!

This is them at 2 years old

For Mariah and Jordan 2ND birthday, we gave them the best present ever! A new baby brother! Carter was born on their 2ND birthday!

He was such a good baby! The 4 of us could not love him more!
From day one Mariah and Jordan were little mothers to him. Looking back I remember being busy, but the thing I remember most is all the laughter and love that little babies bring into a home! I wish I could go back and live that time again, I don't want to forget the little things. They grow up so fast!!

Mariah, Jordan and Carter, Thank you for making us a family. You are our Joy! WE LOVE YOU! HAPPY 8Th and 6Th BIRTHDAY!!

3 comments:

Lauralee said...

happy birthday kids! how crazy to have 3 kid's bdays on one day! hope it is a fun one!

Lewis Family said...

Those pictures of your kids are adorable. Isn't it sad how fast they grow up? Hope they all had great birthdays!

Kristin said...

Seems like yesterday we were both living in Enumclaw and hanging out, and now we both live in big O town. Crazy!