Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Rodarte Family Reunion....

We had my family reunion last weekend. It was a great time as usual. I just love being with family.
Here are the Aunts and Uncles that attended. 8 out of the 16.


This is the Great Grand kids that attended

And us Grand kids ~
It cracks me up because my sister and I are so light headed compared to everyone. She says "That is it, dyeing the hair black!"

This is everyone that attended. Crazy to think that is only about half of us.

Me and My Sis Alysa

My sister Alysa, Cousins Cim and Mandy and Me

The kids had so much fun horse back riding. They are little naturals. Take after Cowboy Clint.
Jordan

Clint and Lane

Carter and Clint

Clint, Lane and Mariah

Jordan and My Niece Mary

Clint even got me to ride.

Cowboy Lane

No comments: