Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Day of school!!!!

Summer is over.:( I can't believe I have 3rd graders and that Carter is a big 1st grader!! He is to too little to be gone all day. My girls are getting too old too. It is such a big change for me, and I DON'T do well with change. I would love if they would just stay little!!
The girls were so excited to go to Ptarmigan school ( which is 3-5 grade). Big change for them. Carter was a little nervous to be at the primary school all by himself. He kept saying "I would rather stay home with you, Mom." Which is bitter sweet to me.:) He did really good though...No tears. For him anyways. (Always hard for mom)



I will sure miss them! Lane and I have a quiet house. Anyone want to go to lunch?

2 comments:

Lindsey Lu said...

very cute bunch you have :)

Lewis Family said...

I totally feel your pain with Carter. My Atwood is doing all day Kindergarten and although he shed a few tears when we left, I am sure I cried way more. There is just something about sending your kids off in someone else's care for the whole day. It is good for the kids, but as moms, some of us have a harder time than others and I guess that is okay! Enjoy your time with Lane. Kendall is already getting bored with just me!