Monday, October 26, 2009

Fun Full Weekend!!


I can't even believe that my "NEWBORN" is old enough to go hunting with Dad. What is even more weird, is that Carter went his first year when he was two, and now Lane is 3 and I think he is WAY to little. But I guess not, because Clint said he was a little trooper he even hiked.

This is 5 in the morning when they left. So excited!
This is the picture Clint sent me through text. Out in the woods. I just wanted to squeeze them. So cute. Even Lane has a gun between his legs. His BB Gun.:) Lane cracks me up!!
So, Due to it being the last weekend before Halloween, Clint (The great guy that he is) cut his hunting weekend short to take us to Remlinger Farms. I was so excited! We went with my cousin Jenny's family. The weather got pretty crappy half way through the day...but that didn't slow us down.

Lane, Cousin Cody and Carter on the train
Cousins Karley, Kaylie, Tristan, Sam and Mariah and Jordan
Clint and Me
I thought it would be fun to compare this years with last years. A few small changes.=P Clint looks exactly the same to me. Even his outfit, lol!
The girls and Lane
My little crew

Just for you Alysa, Your little pig!
Lane and Cousin Tristan in the baby ferris wheel. They were so cute, they got the giggles in there. Too funny!

Lane and his new smile when he sees the camera
Carter, Jordan and Mariah
Kiddos on the pedal go carts
Lane in the huge jump thing.



Half of us on the train







Thomas gang




OK, So I got a wild hair. Kevin said to me "Come on lets go climb the wall" To bad he didn't join me! But I have to say I was pretty proud! I make it to the top. I forgot until I got 3/4 of the way up that I am afraid of heights. I was literally shaking. But right when I reached for the red button, I fell. Anyone that know me, knows I am not to graceful. So when I fell, my pant leg got caught on one of the hooks. I was hanging upside down. Great sight to see! Thank goodness it was quick, no pictures to prove it! LOL! I hit my wrist and knee some where on the way down. So after a couple of bruises, I can say I climbed a rock wall! I could have never of done that last year!



Lane on the train. His hat was a hoot! I was laughing so hard. I love his ears!






It was such a fun day! Finished the day of with a caramel apple. Lane was eating his with his eyes closed. We were all wet and cold, and all pooped out!

2 comments:

Joe and Tiff said...

You look amazing, awesome job on the rock wall!!!! And darn it I wish you did have some pictures to prove the fall LOL Just kidding! :)

ray ban wayfarer said...

westbrook jersey
kevin durant jersey
Serge Ibaka Jersey
to take a leading part in the Speech-day functions, that the real finale was more dramatic. A gentleman who had been my classmate in those far-off days informed me that when Mr