Monday, February 16, 2009

All My Loves.....

On Friday, I helped in Carter's class for his Valentines party. Mariah and Jordan have early release on Fridays so they got to attend his party too. They got their party and his, lucky girls!
Me and my kids

On Friday night Matt and Erica watched our kids, Clint and I went to dinner at The Ram. It was delish and great to have some alone time with my man! (Hard to come by these days, We are surviving, but We really miss having him around. I think I miss Our time the most when the kids go to bed. 3 weeks down...3 months-8 months to go?:/)
Saturday, We had a candle light dinner at home. Nothing like a homemade roast with all the fixings. The kids loved it!

We finished the night off with a movie. We went with the Diddy's and Sarah and Khylee. The boys saw...Mall Cop and the girls saw Confessions of a Shopaholic. We all loved both. After a long fun day with Dad, the girls were a little pooped out! Only 15 minutes left of the movie too! They are just like me...My Mom used to say I could even sleep in the bowling alley.
Jordan the next morning: " Mom, I am so mad at myself, I want to go see that movie again. It was so good, but I was so tired!
Mom: "We will have to rent it in a couple of months.":)



1 comment:

Kristin said...

Sleeping in movies is something I am very good at. I slept through Godzilla and many more!