Thursday, February 26, 2009

Quiet Week.....

It has been another quiet week, with no Clint. He is now working 4~ 10's. So he will be home an extra day, Whoa Hoo! So excited to see him tonight.
We have been enjoying Our Cousin Jenny's family. Her man joined Clint in Oregon for a couple of weeks, so we had them over for dinner one night and last night we went to her house, so I could help her make curtains. That is always fun.:)
I just love this picture...He really is Our little Rock Band Star!

Last week we welcomed a precious bundle. I now have another Great Nephew. It makes me sound so old.:)
Congrats to The Austins. We love you!



1 comment:

Janeen said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I know that our kids really enjoy playing rock band at my sister’s house.

You are amazing women! You are always willing to help others out, making cookies, curtains our helping out with their kids. You inspire me!