Monday, April 13, 2009

Look who is 30~ Wow!

I can't believe that I am 30. I always thought that sounded so old...and now I am there. I still feel young.:) I had a wonderful lunch with My Mom in law, Sue, Erica and the kids. Thanks ladies! It was defiantly a different birthday for me, since it fell on a Wednesday Clint was not home. It was sad, to not only me, but the kids. They sang Happy Birthday to me that night, and when I looked up the girls had big tears in their eyes. They said "It is just not the same with out Dad." It broke my heart. I was so excited to wake up on Thursday...I told my kids we will just pretend my special day is Thursday.
My sister and her kids came to celebrate. We had a slumber party. She made me a cake and spoiled me with way to many presents. Thanks Sis! And the best part Clint was home to join in!

My cute husband was so sweet. He planned a birthday party for me on Saturday night at the park. It was a wonderful BBQ with so many people I love so much! I felt so loved! He has never done something like that before. Thank you to all of you...You made my birthday special.

Thanks Clint ...You really out did yourself, you sure made up for being gone on Wednesday.:) Thanks Powers family, Diddys, Lawsons, Abenroths, J and L Rodarte, Dad and Aurora Thomas and Sarah and Khylee. I love you all so much!!








4 comments:

Lewis Family said...

Isn't it funny how you can still feel so young, almost like you are in high school or something (except you have a husband and kids). Happy Birthday...sounds like you had lots of celebrating!

Heidi said...

Woohoo!! Welcome to the 30's!! Happy Birthday!

Janeen said...

Happy Birthday to you. Looks like you all had a blast!

Jodi said...

Cant believe we are getting so old! You still look the same as you did when you were 18! Happy Birthday!