Monday, April 27, 2009

Warning long post....A fun Friday!

Friday, Clint wanted to spend some extra time with the kids, So we played hookie from school.:) We loaded up the bikes, packed a lunch and headed down to the Buckley property. It was a great time. The kids felt so special!

Clint (getting a ride from Mariah), Mariah,Carter and Jordan


Me and Lane
I am so proud of the kids...They are getting to be such good little riders.
Carter

Jordan jumpin'
Mariah jumpin'
My Minnie Carter...Lane. He was cold on a ride so Carter let him wear his sweatshirt. He looks so much like him to me.

Clint and Me

Mariah giving Lane a ride.:) I love it!

We were so excited, we were getting ready to pack up and Matt showed up with the kids, He brought dinner and his Rhino. We had so much fun! Thanks Matt!

It was such a fun day! We love it when Clint is home!

1 comment:

Lauralee said...

what a fun day! I bet a day they'll remember for a long time! you guys are fun parents!