Thursday, May 7, 2009

Baseball season has begun....

Our 3 little stars have begun. They are going so great. Mariah and Jordan are on the same team, This is their first year playing, and they are both learning so fast. Mariah has every parent talking about her pistol of an arm. Jordan has come so far too...Great job girls. They haven't yet had a game due to our awful weather. 2 rain outs... Yuck!! I am sure I will have a lot more posts on this. Games 4 nights a week. It is kinda crappy...The games are on the 4 nights Clint is gone. He is gonna try to drive home to catch a few games.

Carter had his first game last Tuesday. He did so great. He is quite the little hitter!

I just love his little booty in his pants!


My little #8.
It should be a fun year of baseball.


2 comments:

Kristin said...

Cute pics! Did I see your skinny bones running on the trail tonight? You rock~

Heidi said...

oh wow...how fun! 4 nights a week? You're one busy mama!! :) Keep us updated on how it all goes!