Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Busy day!


Today was a busy day, We started out with Carter's dentist appt. Lets just say he is the worst patient! He had a bad experience about 4 months ago, he was supposed to get a tooth filled and he freaked! So that is all he remembers. So for a little tooth cleaning appt. He freaked again. I sent him back by himself, I was thinking he would do better if he couldn't see me. Ya right! I went back to check on him, I peeked around the corner and he was hysterical! I thought I was gonna have to spank him right there. lol! Well anyways the end result, his teeth are cleaned and we don't have to go back for 6months. YAH! Anyways I left my girls and Lane in the waiting room (remember I was just peeking on Carter) well they were the best kids. They watched Enchanted, and my girls are the best babysitters. But I had to laugh, when I looked at my camera this afternoon, I found that they had a photo shoot at the dentist. I guess what ever keeps them entertained.

Well, after a little 2nd hand shopping, lunch, haircuts for the boys, We meet the Diddy's for some fun at the park. They kids love the tire swing.
And they found a cool rock to climb on. So you know me, we had to make it a picture!
It was a great day:) ( I just have to forget the dentist part GRRR!)

1 comment:

Angie Penrose said...

You guys have been having so much fun! You have the cutest kiddos. :)