Friday, July 11, 2008

What can I say....I love Sun!!

On Wednesday, we went to Lake Tapps and the kids swam all day in the lake. It was so much fun. It wasn't that busy, so we had a great time.
My newborn dumped out my basket and got in it, I was cracking up! He wore these goggles for about 30 minutes. He loved them. When he ate he put them on his fore head. He is such a ham!
Carter and Cousin JJ
Mariah and Jordan with Cousins Selena and Tasha. They swam their hearts out.
On Thursday, we went to Wild Waves. We go every year but by far this year was the funnest. I am not sure if it is because my kids are getting older or what. We went on a perfect day too. The kids didn't have to wait in any lines. Lane "My Newborn" was the best baby. He went on all the kiddie rides. Loved the water, the Konga river was his favorite, actually every ones favorite. He fell asleep in the stroller when the kids played in the kid Captain thing. So me and SamiJo went on all the big slides. What a blast!
This is the new ride, the kids weren't sure about it at first, (click on it, to look at Jordan's face) But then they loved it. I think they went on it 4 times.
After my first 2 pictures, my camera went dead, GRRR! But we had a great time!


1 comment:

Angie Penrose said...

Hey there! Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun this summer! I still want us to all get together. We have been crazy busy. After this weekend though things should slow down. :) I love the look on Jordans face. That is so funny. :) Take care!