Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cloudy but fun!

We went to Stewert Heights park yesterday, it was pretty cloudy and cool. The boys and I only swam for a little bit, but we had fun anyways. Lane never has a hard time keeping himself entertained.
He loves rolling down hill, here he is getting ready, with Cousin JJ.

The girls are just little fish, you can't keep them out of the water. (I think that is why I always have so many more pictures of the boys.)


Lane found a new way to enjoy a lounge chair. I don't know if you can tell, but it is straight up in the air.

He found the kid's mask again. He loves to wear them around.

Remember I told you I am not very good at taking my own picture. Well, I am still crappy at it. I bet Lane was smiling his best smile too.

That is a little better.



No comments: