Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cartwheel Competition

So after The Wrestling match we went to Jared and Lanette's house for dinner. We were just hanging out and We started a game, we went around the room and everyone had to say something weird we could do. Jared told us that he could do a cartwheel, That might not be weird for you, but have you ever seen someone OUR SIZE do a cartwheel. It was so hilarious. So we all had to try.
Lanette did awesome!

And then there was me, I used to be Cartwheel Queen, lol. But at first it was a little scary. I thought I was gonna break something. They made me tuck my shirt in. So I had to do a little dance. Here I am being a dork.

Clint had the camera, this is a picture of beginning of the first one. Lets just say, by the 5Th one I got better.

Here is Jared and Clint, They put on a show for us. I actually got a video of it, but I can't get it to work. So as soon as I figure it out, I will post it. Clint's form was amazing. (not in this picture, he said it was weird when they would do it at the same time, it was scary, lol)










2 comments:

mandy said...

Thank you for not putting my pic up. lol

Kristin said...

Yikes!!!