Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Sister!


Today is My Sister Alysa's Birthday. I just thought I would share how special she is to me. I am gonna narrow it down to 5 reasons or we would be here all day.:)


1. She can always make me feel better when I am having a bad day!

2. We have been though so much together, Losing both Parents, she understands me, because she feels what I feel.

3. She loves my family unconditionally.

4. She gave me 3 awesome kids to be an Auntie to.

5. She spoils me like a Mom would. She is so giving and caring!!
(This is back in the day when she was bigger than me.:))

Her Beautiful Family!

Her Son Christian celebrated his 7th Birthday on the 9th too. Happy Birthday Christian, We love you!

We hope your day is WONDERFUL! We love you!

No comments: