Monday, November 24, 2008

Our Weekend....


This was a really quiet weekend for us....No wrestling! So It was perfect day to work around the house. We got a new bathroom door the last weekend, so I painted around it where the new trim didn't match up. Then I decided to go around a touch up all the walls. Then I got a little bit crazy and I decided to paint my front door. It is the same color as the dark wall I painted a few months back. I really like it. I think it made the living room really homey. :) So while we were all busy I never laid Lane down for his nap. This is what I found. He cuddled up to big sis Mariah, and went right to sleep. She felt so special.








On Sunday, We had The Diddy's over for dinner. I had to share how cute the kids were. I made pumpkin bars (cake, Yummy! Clint's new favorite!) and I guess since it was cake, Lane and Hailey thought it was a birthday. So, we sang to all the kids. I think we sang and blew all the candles out 10 times. They are such a crack up. Always a fun time.:)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

oooh, pumpkin bars- can I have the recipe?