Monday, January 12, 2009

A great weekend....


We had a another good weekend... Friday night we were invited to my Uncle Frank's 59th birthday. It was only for adults, My kids went to Grandpa's house which is always fun for them. They didn't want to come home ( I think my newborn missed me though.) His 9 kids put it all together, they made prime rib and chicken sit down dinner with all the fixings. We played Bunco after dinner, I think that there was about 60 people there. Great time, Thanks Cousins!!

On Saturday the kids and I had a home day, those don't happen very often at our house on the weekend. Lounging, playing rock band, hungry hungry hippo (one of our new favorites), playing outside (which was nice, no rain). Clint was gone all day coaching wrestling.

On Sat. night we were invited to Jared and Lanette's for dinner. Jared wanted to challenge me to my new addiction, American Idol on the Wii. It was a great competition. I think Lanette won the first game and then it came down to me and Jared for the 2nd one. I don't mean to sound boastful, But I believe I TOOK HIM DOWN!!! I got some great shots of him though. Always a fun time with them!



It was a great relaxing weekend. :)

3 comments:

J&LRodarte said...

You may have sung well but I was the total package... I WAS ROBBED!!!!

Anonymous said...

Simon voted NO Jared! Sorry, see ya at the next audition!

Demeri said...

I agree American Idol is MY NEW addiction too...they are soooo much fun!!!