Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Monster Trucks Ralley.....

On Friday night we headed to the Tacoma Dome for the Monster Truck show. It is one the kids favorite things of the year. It was a great time with lots of family!
I have to mention one sad thought though, During the show we saw a bunch on chaos in the distance in another section. We weren't sure if it was a fight or what, and later we learned that a 6 year old boy and a man, got hit in the head by debris off a monster truck. On the news it said that later the little boy died. Our thoughts and prayers go out to that family.

Half of our family.Happy Cousins






3 comments:

Lauralee said...

that is just so sad about that little boy.. curt took luke sat night, and I was a little bit nervous!

glad you guys had a fun time!

Andy and Aaron Rodarte said...

I had a fun time with you guys. Just one thing I need a rematch on american idol. You owned me.

Andy and Aaron Rodarte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.