Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Can my newborn really be 2 years old?

Well, on Sunday was Lane's actual birthday. Matt and Erica invited us to their house for a yummy BBQ. First thing Lane did was go off the back porch and play in the dirt backyard. I think that he thought it was a huge sand box. He kicked off his shoes and started digging. He is just lucky it was his birthday and I don't spank on birthdays. Just kidding. hee hee.


Why is he so cute when he is naughty, He is lucky his Auntie loves him too, dirty toes on new carpet!
Lane and Hailey are only 4 days apart. We celebrated for the both of them so Grandma S. could watch them both blow out their candles.
He loved to blow out his candles, I think I relit them 5 times.
Grandma got him the coolest scooter. Radio Flyer!
Well, since Dad got a new truck last month, We got Lane another car seat (I am getting sick of moving his other one back an forth). You would think that would be a pretty boring present, but since he has everything a kid needs, that is what we got him. And he loved it, He said "My seat for Dada's ruck". He love it.
Thank you everyone for making his 2nd birthday so special!