Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sunday was a good day!

On Sunday we had a picnic at the park for Father's day. It was very relaxing. We played a game of baseball, had a batmitton tournament. Then Dad "Grandpa" had a great idea to have some relay races. I don't think Erica and I have ever laughed so hard. Scot made it very clear that he had 20+ years on the boys. Scot, Clint and Matt races across the field, the first race Clint and Matt tied. The funniest part was after the first race Scot said " Best out of 12 boys," You should have seen their faces....So lets just say the boys are short distance runners and Scot rocked them!
So after I said whats your secret? He laughed and said "Ha, I run on the treadmill 2 times a week!" We were so inpressed! Great job Scot!

The babies enjoyed sitting back and enjoying some pizza, Watching for airplanes.
Father's day is another day that can be really hard. It is a day to remember my Dad. And to Thank my Heavenly father for sharing him with me as long as he did.

As for Clint, Matt and Scot, Thanks for all you do for me, You all have a special place in my heart, Happy Fathers day, I love you!

No comments: