Thursday, June 26, 2008

I have been Tagged!!

Okay this should be fun!, My Cousin Danette tagged me.... Here I go...

:5 Things I was Doing 10 Years Ago:

1. I had just met Clint/So getting engaged:)
2. Working for Dr. Sapp (Orthodontist)
3. Hanging out at my sister Alysa's house
4. Driving a new Honda accord
5. Exercising my heart out!

5 Things On My To Do List:
1. Pack to go camping this weekend
2. Get a tan
3. Watch season 5 of One Tree Hill
4. Clean our garage
5. Enjoy the summer! I will have 3 kids in school soon :(

5 Favorite Snacks/Food:
1. Cadbury Dairy milk chocolate bar
2. Reese peanut butter cup Blizzard
3. Blended White Chocolate Coffee with caramel
4. T-bone steak
5. Fun pop Popcicles from Walmart
(I am not Rodarte at all :)

5 Things I Would Do If I Was a Billionaire:

1. Buy a bigger house, with land
2. Have a farm on that land, with a beautiful barn
3. Take my family to Disney World
4. Pay off my all my family's houses
5. Buy Clint the best lookin truck you have ever seen, I would keep my car, I love it, just new tires.:)

5 Bad Habits:
1. Being a freak about having everything done at all times
2. Shopping
3. Blogging, myspace, webkins....So I guess COMPUTER
4. texting and talking on the phone while driving
5. Clint says...picking my nose

5 Places I have lived:
1. I was born in Dyersburg, TN
2. Tumwater, WA
3. Enumclaw, WA
4. Sumner, WA
5. Orting, WA

4 People I'm Tagging
1. Angie Penrose
2. Stacy Heaton
3. Kari Thomas
4. Lorri Thomas




1 comment:

*Danette said...

OMG! I love One Tree Hill! We have to get together on monday nights to watch it together!

Have fun camping!