Sunday, June 15, 2008

It was a Rodarte Party!!

We had Clint's work, Rodarte Const. picnic on Sat. It was a blast! It was at Uncle F. house, there was so much to do. We had a ton of competions. Chili cook off, Croquet, Bunco, A mean Dodge ball game, Here are a couple of my favorites.....

All the superintendents had a pie eating contest. The winner, won lunch for their crew. Clint gave it a great shot, you just have to remember who he was competing against. Rodartes!
Then the kids had a turn, if their name was drawn in the raffle, they could compete. Carter and Mariah were drawn. Carter got grossed out first thing.
Mariah rocked! I think her Rodarte was coming out in her!
Last but not least, My favorite, TUG o WAR! It started out with the old men against the young men. That old man strength kicked in and the 30 and young got whipped. Then the old women beat the young gals.


Then the kids, boys against girls. The girls took the victory!
Then everyone just started match up misc. people to compete. Sisters against sisters!
Then lets just say it got ugly, Brothers against brothers. Uncle F. boys put up great fights.
Then Clint against Matt. Clint had him and Matt pulled the good ol trick and let go, Clint fell and Matt ran with the victory! Don't worry Clint you still made me Proud!!


Then, it got real ugly!! You all know Cimberly, the tough girl that got beat up all her life from 6 big brothers! They put me and her head to head! She gave me a run for my money!! She is a power house!!

But, Let just say, she is not tough enough!! I didn't let My man down!! I took the VICTORY!!
It was a super fun day full of lots of Laughter!!




2 comments:

Kristin said...

Congrats on your tug-o-war victory, the pictures were so funny.

hillmans said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun!