Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Birthday To My Favorite Man!

Clint turned another year wiser. We celebrated last Friday with a little dinner at our house. We also celebrated Father's day too. Clint is a lucky man, he got to attend this years trip to Alaska. Delta Tech (His Dad's work) and Rodarte always send some guys up to go fishing for a week. And this year he was asked to go. He was SO excited, the best part he gets to spend a week with his dad. That is always a treat! I am just so excited to eat a bunch of Salmon, Yum! So I am sure I will be posting some great pictures when he returns. Anyways, that is why we celebrated Father's day early.

Clint with his favorite 'Strawberry Cheesecake'


All the kiddos with Grandpa and Erica
32 Reasons why We Love Clinton Lee

HE...
1. is such a hard worker
2. has a smile that is contagious
3. has great blue eyes
4. made 4 adorable kids
5. is a great mechanic
6. can fix anything
7. loves to camp
8. loves to hunt/fish
9. loves to ride at the dunes
10. loves to work on our quads at the dunes.:)
11. is a master bbq'er
12. is all around great at sports
13. loves to play catch with the kids
14. he loves to make fun of the way I throw
15. loves to eat anything I make
16. loves to watch drama shows with me
17. loves to watch Drag racing, Ax man, Sea Hawks and Mariners
18. loves Country music
19. Is SO strong
20. can make any of our kids happy
21. can fix any of our ouchies, he always makes them better
22. fills the other side of our bed, or should I say middle too.
23. is a q-tip freak, he has the cleanest ears in town
24. is a craiglist junkie
25. can do a pony tail in the girl's hair just as good as me
26. always has a hat on
27. hates shorts
28. is a great friend...would do anything for anybody
29.is an AMAZING dad!!
30.is my best friend! The best husband!
31.He loves Our Heavenly Father
32. He loves us 5 unconditionally!

Life is so great because you are in it! We love you so much! Thank you for all you do!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Gotta love that guy!!
I don't know about you but I am missing my boys like crazy.

Lewis Family said...

Happy Birthday Clint...Larissa, you look great by the way!