Monday, June 1, 2009

I Can't Believe Our Newborn is 3~ Happy Birthday Lane!

I just can not, and do not want to believe that my baby is already 3. I feel like I just brought him home from the hospital. I wish I could just freeze him to stay little. He is so much fun...He truly completes our family. Lane brings so much joy to all of us. The little things that they say at this age is the best. For example, as I am sitting here typing. He is playing at my feet with his new toy. I just told him to be quiet, mind you it is 10:30. (Spoiled, still up, when all the other kids are in bed...Times sure change, Our other 3 kids were never up past 8:30 at this age, or any other age. He is my buddy when Clint is gone.:)) And he said, "It is OK mom, Carter is asleep, he is asleep hard." ( asleep hard= sound asleep. He is so smart, but so naughty LOL!)
I am so Thankful for our Little MAN!
This is his AMAZING cake his Auntie Alysa made for him!

Thank you to all of you, who made his birthday so special! We love you!

1 comment:

Janeen said...

3, NO WAY! Who said that they could grow up. The party looks like you all had a blast!

Wish Lane a HAPPY Belated Birthday from the Hansen's.