Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tolmie State Park

We went on Carter's field trip on Monday. But first I have to share a picture...last week I helped the class make their shirts that they were going to wear. They painted a real fish, and then we stamped them on the shirt. Lane got to make one too. He loved it! He kept saying "can I take my fish home", too funny...they stunk so bad!

Here is Carter in his on the field trip.
I brought the gang, The girls were so excited to skip school! They had been to the same field trips in the years past. They still had their shirts, so it was so cool to have them all match.
The sun was in all their eyes, so kinda a silly picture if you look at all their faces.

Carter and his whole class
Jordan's best friend is Carter's teacher's daughter. (Did you follow that?) So she came with us too.
The tide was way out so they get to see lots of sea life. One of the Dad's scuba dives and brings up lots of great stuff. We have lots of fun!









1 comment:

Lauralee said...

that was a fun field trip.. I need your email!
I am going to look for it.. I know it's not safe to put here in comments..