Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I have been Tagged!

Please copy and paste this list, obviously changing the answers to your own, and post a new blog.

A. --Attached or Single? Attached 100% Been married 10 years in Sept.

B--Best friend/s? I am blessed with a lot of great friends. Alysa my sister is of course my #1. My sis in law Erica, My cousin Jenny. And LeAnn is my friend since high school, that is still putting up with me.

C--Cake or Pie? Pie, I love the creamy ones....Chocolate cream pie, yum!

D--Day of Choice? Friday, even more right now, Clint is home!

E--Essential Item? besides my kids? Cell phone, water, keys

F--Favorite Color? Red

G--Gummy bears or worms? bears


H--Hometown? I always say Tumwater....but Clint corrects me and says Orting. I can't argue, I love Orting. But a piece of my heart is in T town

I--Indulgence(s)? Chocolate, ice cream, fried foods! my list is a mile long:)

J--January or July? July, I love summer.

K--Kids? 4, Mariah 8, Jordan 8, Carter 6, and Newborn Lane 3

L--Life is incomplete without? My family, friends, laughter, good food (Heidi, you nailed that one!)

M--Marriage date? Sept 11, 1999

N--Number of siblings? 3, Lydia, Carole, and Alysa

O--Oranges or apples? apples...allergic to Oranges

P--Phobias or fears? Losing family

Q--Quotes? I can't say I have a favorite...but I like this one. "Being a parent means never having a minute but always making a moment.

R--Reason to Smile? School is almost out, I love summer!

S--Season? Summer , what is better than a good tan?

T--Tag 5 people? Andy, Kristin, Stephanie, Jenn, and Lanette

U--Unknown Fact? I am allergic to, watermelon...all melons, oranges, raw carrots, avocado. And much more. Only since I was pregnant with Carter. It swells my throat and mouth. :(

V--Very Favorite Store? I love Target, & old navy

W--Worst Habit? Falling asleep during every movie I try to watch.

X--X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasounds, so many with twins!

Y--Your favorite food? I love BB-Q's. Chocolate!

Z--Zodiac? Aries

No comments: