Thursday, May 8, 2008

Clint gave in to the kids.....

Well, about 1 year ago, Clint's dog passed away. It was so sad....what he died of we are still unsure. He got really sick and was dead within 24 hours. We still had one dog, named Saybra. She is such a great dog, but I always felt bad that she was all alone. The kids always begged Clint to get another one, so Saybra would have a friend. Well, a guy at works, niece had this dog and begged us to take him. Jake is a full black lab, and let me tell you, he is full of energy and I keep saying that he has forgotten his manners and the old owners place. Clint has been working with him. I am trying to be patient, I know he will be a good dog too. I am just so spoiled with Saybra. He is a great lookin pup. He is almost 2.
Jake is on the left and Saybra is on the right. Saybra is half lab/half rot
They are both the same age....Jake is a little bigger.

No comments: