Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sunday = Fun at the beach!!....

We headed down to Ocean Shores for the day on Sunday. We piled in my car and the Jeep. Boy in the jeep and Girls in my car. It was so much fun. We had photo shoot on the beach. My Mariah is so naughty....She never wants to smile nice!All the kids were little troopers.
Funny Faces Just the parents...I was excited about this picture. I don't think I have a picture of just the 4 of us. We are always the one taking the pictures Jenny and Me
Lane, Jordan and Me.

Sami Jo and Lane. This is one of my favorite pictures. Lane loves Sami.
The boys, Carter and Cody

Who said that Lane is not a Newborn? He was so cold!

Princess Jordan
Kaylie and Mariah
Lane lovin the jeep, once again!
Princess Mariah




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a cute family that you are with! LOL