Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

I feel so blessed to have 4 wonderful kids. I am honored to be Mariah, Jordan, Carter and Lane's Mom. My life is filled with so much laughter and love because of them. I love that they keep me on my toes, I love that Mariah wants to be with me every breaking minute, has to go everywhere I go. She is exactly how I was with Mom. I love that Jordan is my little Diva, She is always thinking of others before herself. Making other happy brings her happiness. I love that Carter is my wild boy, yet the sweetest one. He is always the first one to tell me "Good morning!" and "Mommy, You are so beautiful". I love that Lane is my "Newborn", So I like to call him. He is the sunshine in our house. He makes us all smile. We all love to watch him grow and learn new things. I love being their mother. Each one of them makes our family complete.

Every Mothers day I always have to honor My Mother. She set an example for me and I hope to be half the mother that she was.

Happy Mothers day!

2 comments:

Angie Penrose said...

What a neat post! Happy Mothers day to you too!

kthom said...

Hey, it's fun to see your family. I'm tellin ya, that little Lane is a cute cute kid. Not that the others aren't I'm just a little boy biased :) Happy Mother's Day to you!