Thursday, May 8, 2008

I feel so accomplished....

I have been doing a lot of painting.....first was the living room. I have never been brave to paint anything with bright or dark colors. So I finally got the urge and did it. I am so excited...I got all our new family pictures up. I just love it. It makes our living room look so cozy.:)


Well after painting all the living room, and the hall I loved the dark brown so much that I painted our bedroom too. 2 walls are the dark and the other 2 are tan/kakai color. Next is the kitchen....wish me luck.:)





4 comments:

Angie Penrose said...

Look at you getting stuff on the walls! I love it!

hillmans said...

That looks super cute! I just finished painting a few rooms in my own house. I love colors!

Steff said...

That looks really nice. I really love your family pics.

Justin and Stacey said...

Love the walls and love the pictures! It looks super cute and very homey. (If that's a real word.) Way to go on the decorating!