Monday, May 5, 2008

Fun lunch at the park....

Today The Boys and I had a fun lunch at the park. We always love great company. Lane thought he was hot stuff on the swing, it was only half of the baby swing. We were cracking up because he kept letting go and putting his hands up like he was flying.

Carter was too cute pushing his buddy.

I had the kid's scooters in the car and Carter begged for his buddy to ride with him. But unfortunately Me and Clint are a little too care free and We didn't have helmets. So you should have seen his Mom's face. They rode around a little, they had fun anyways. I don't think She wanted her son to look as beat up as my son. I don't really understand why, Ha ha:)

1 comment:

Angie Penrose said...

We had fun at the park. Next time we'll bring our helmets. :) ha,ha! I know I'm a weirdie!!