Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Saturday = 2 princess parties....

Me, my girls and Lane started off at our first party at 4:00 in Everett. My niece Mary turned 4. I can't believe it, I feel like she was just born. I really think, she is a real princess!
She had a amazing Barbie cake. Made out of a real barbie.
She chose a great place. She is a gymnastic girl, so she wanted to share all her great moves with all her friends and cousins.
My girls! (Sorry about the bad pictures, I think my camera got wet at the races.)


I think one of Lane's favorite parts was the water fountain, see the wet shirt. Oh, He wanted his pants off, I couldn't figure out why, I think he thought he looked like Mary, He thought his onesie was a leotard.

There was a awesome foam pit, Lane loved it. He would jump off the diving board right into the pit. No fear!

After the long drive back, we caught the last part of the 2nd party. Clint and Carter were there the whole time to enjoy the BBQ. We got to see the presents though. Miss
Hailey Jo turned 2.
There is nothing better than her little lips. She opened some shoes from us and got so excited. "Shooes"!! To cute!

Happy Birthday Girls, We love you!!


No comments: