Tuesday, September 30, 2008

8 things about me....

My Cousin Danette tagged me again....I love these fun little things.

8 Things I am Passionate about...

My Savior. So one day I will be in Heaven
My husband! I truly feel like I am the luckiest girl.
My 4 kids. How would life be without them?
My Family. Everyone holds a special place in my heart.
My house. I love my little house.
Being Organized. My life is so much easier to manage.
Baking. What is better than a sweet treat?
Being the best I can be. Being a good Wife, Mommy and Friend.

8 words or phrases I say often

ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME?
Oh, my Gosh!
No way!
That's Sweet!
That is Hilarious!
You crack me up!
What ever!
I am not gonna say it again! (My kids hear that the most, lol)

8 things I want to do before I die

Teach my kids, that they can live without me. (Sounds weird, but my Mom always said I could do it with out her, and I always remembered that after she was gone)

Go to Disneyland with Clint and the kids.
Go on a cruise with Clint
Be a Grandma
Teach my kids all about heaven, (so they will know where I am.:)
Buy Clint all the toys he wants (Banshee, Sand rail, Old 2 door Chevy, Race car, the list goes on and on)
Buy a Bigger house (I love mine but as my kids get older it would be nice to have more room)
Own a 2 door Jeep (I don't need to, but boy that would be fun!)

8 things I have learned from my past

Life is precious, always tell people you love them, you never know when they will be gone.
Family is priceless
You never know how things are gonna turn out.
God has the big picture, everything works out for the best
Chocolate makes things better.
Sisters always make you laugh when you are having a bad day.
Kids grow up to fast!
Raising happy kids is more important than raising clean kids. (Still working on that)

8 places I would love to visit

A tropical cruise
Sandals resort in Jamaica
Disneyland or DisneyWorld with the kids
New York, Ground Zero
Montana ( Stay in a romantic bed and breakfast and ride horses, let Clint hunt, This is Clint's dream Vacation, so it would be fun to do that with him)
Cancun
Puerto Rico
Anywhere as a Fly, Watch how people do things

8 things I currently need or want

Lane to stay tiny
My kids to always stay healthy
A Sand Rail for me and Clint
Sugar, so I can make cookies
Lose 50 pounds, ( Maybe I shouldn't buy the sugar, huh)
To see my sister Alysa and make Halloween cookie together.
To start Christmas shopping.
To be the best Mom, Wife, Sister, Friend I can be

8 people I tag

Anyone who wants to, I love reading about all of you! No pressure!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can SO hear you say, "Are you FREAKIN' kidding me?" LOL Totally you!

Are you able to post the pictures I sent you of the girls?

Sue