Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Our Girls...First day of 2nd grade.

I just can't believe my little girls are already starting 2nd grade. I feel like I just brought home two bundles of pink from the hospital. Time really does go too fast. They of course were sooo excited. They are in separate classes for the first time. But we were so excited their classes our kinda together. Their teachers team teach together. So the girls can see each other if need be. I am sure this gives me more peace, then it does them. They think they are just fine, which I am sure they are.
We had a little photo shoot this morning. I thought they looked adorable. (They got their outfits from Aunt Erica)


Walking to the bus.
Getting on the bus. I must say it still makes my heart ache a little.
We hope and pray it is a healthy, safe and fun year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh they look so cute! But I kind of teared up a bit. They are way too BIG! :) EJD

Kristin said...

WHERE DID THE TIME GO- IT JUST SEEMS LIKE YESTERDAY THAT THEY WERE ALL NEWBORNS-

Anonymous said...

They are the prettiest twin girls I ever did see!! How did they get so big? I love, love, love them!!

Justin and Stacey said...

Okay, they look so cute!!! Erica did good on the outfits. I'm sure they were so excited to wear them. I can't believe you have 2nd graders! they look super old in these pictures.