Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I love Weddings!

On Sunday, We went to my Niece Stefaine's wedding. I always enjoy weddings. We had a little photo shoot which is always fun too. I didn't get any good shots of Stef in her wedding dress (I know, What was I thinking.)

This first picture is of Me with My 3 beautiful Sisters, Carole, Alysa and Lydia.

Then we added Lydia's 2 daughters, Bride Stef (already in her going away dress) and Sara. (I am not sure where, her other daughter, Molly was)
Here are all the little kiddos, (All but one, Sara's Caylie was sleeping). My little Lane was having a Mommy day, he didn't want to leave my arms, so that is why he is so mad. (Once again, I told you he is a newborn, teehee)
Sister Lydia and her daughter, Bride Stef. They all looked so beautiful!
And You know me, I always love to take a family photo.
Congrats Jon and Stef! We pray you have many many happy years! We love you!

No comments: