Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy 9th Anniversary Clint!

Clint and I are celebrating our 9th Anniversary today. We were married September 11, 1999. Since, as you all know, Clint is working nights, So this morning when I got up I had this beautiful treat on the counter.
I just thought I would share some pictures. This first picture is our engagement picture. I just can't get over how young we are, and of course how skinny we are too.

I can hardly remember our life when we were first married. We have been through so much. A month after we were married Clint got very sick, I was so blessed that he lived. I thank God everyday for allowing Clint to stay here with me and make our life together.

Our Wedding


And now 9 years later, We have 4 amazing kids, chubbier bellies, and tons of fun memories!
I love you a little more everyday! You are the great husband, You make me so happy!

Happy Anniversary!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary to a great couple! I love you both!!! And of course the 4 little ones are an added bonus! Have a great day!

Love you...Mom/Sue

Kristin said...

Happy Anniversary!
It's crazy how fast time flies. I remember alot about your wedding, especially that adorable little ring bearer. It was a great day!

Steff said...

That was such a sweet post. I love that he wrote "my beautiful wife" on your card. Happy Anniversary to the two of you. It sounds like you are very happy!

Kristin said...

I'll make you a trade, give me a good apple crisp recipe and I'll give you some apples. Deal or no deal?

Tfamily said...

Great pictures and congratulations on makeing it 9 years. That is something to be proud of. I love seeing your happy family and all the fun things you do together. You are a great mom.