Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Can you help?

I just thought I would ask....My Mother in law, Sue Abenroth, is doing something really great! She is walking, for the first time, in The Breast Cancer 3-Day. It is the 60-mile walk over the course of three days. All the Net proceeds benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure , funding important breast cancer research.

All I am asking is for a little support as she takes this amazing journey in the fight against breast cancer! She has been working so hard preparing for this. She is almost to her goal in raising enough money. Every dollar counts. Thank you for your generosity.

Here is a link if you can help. You may need to copy and paste.

http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/Walk/SeattleEvent?px=1656496&pg=personal&fr_id=1189&et=SILn_L7yEB6UxYpbNLVFug..&s_tafId=1394

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Larissa, for supporting me this way. The walk is only a week away and I'm really getting excited about it. Be sure to watch the web cam during the walk, maybe I'll be able to wave to you and the kids! Love you!!!! Thanks so much!
Sue