Thursday, September 18, 2008

Just me and Lane!

Well, Lane and I are adjusting to being all by ourselves for 4 hours a day. The first couple of days we were pretty lonely, but this week I think Lane is really starting to enjoy having me all to himself. Since the girls were our first, having 2 kids from the start, I never knew what it was like to only have 1 kid. So I guess, it is my turn for 1/2 of the day. Lucky Lane!
Today, the moment Carter got on the bus, Lane said "Come on Mama, Let's go bye bye" so we walked to the park. He was such a ham, he kept saying "Take Picture, Cheese". He is such a poser. So here are some of the cuteness! (Kinda poor pictures, they were from my camera phone)


My little Laners is so much fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a character! You will have so much fun with him! Give him kisses for me! I just want to snuggle him when I see his pictures!