Monday, September 29, 2008

Another weekend at the dunes!

We took Our BAD BOY Motorhome to Moses Lake for the weekend. We only had one little minor problem half way there. We blow the heater hose, but with a man like mine, we were back on the road in no time and fixed it for $3.80. Ya hoo! We had a great time.



Here are the girls, Mariah and Jordan with their cousins Selena and Tasha.Daddy and the boys going on a ride in the Rhino.
Mandy and I going crusin'

Clint and Lane going for a ride in the Sand rail.
Clint talked me into going with him. He is so crazy, I don't usually go with him, unless I drive. But I love sand rails because he can't ride wheelies for miles. I had so much fun! My Newborn just sat on my lap, it was great until we would get hosed with sand. Our poor eyes!
Only, one thing happened. Our poor little Carter, We all went on a ride and we went down by the water. The sand was so soft and we were riding back along the shore, the trail was slanted and Carter lost control and rode straight into the lake. He was soaked up to his chest. Thank goodness it was hot, he cooled off real quick. Mandy was right behind him and ran for him, grabbed his quad, and threw him up on the shore. Thanks Mandy. Then with a little work from Clint, he was back on it, riding back to camp. Here he is when we got back, soaked and ready for a shower.
It was a fun trip, Driving out of camp, Lane fell asleep watching out the window. We all played so hard.





1 comment:

Lori said...

Looks like you had a great time. Good job getting lots of fun photos.