Saturday, September 6, 2008

My little Buddy! Can't believe he started Kindergarden!

Today was Carter's big day, He started Kindergarten. I can't believe he is that old. He is pm kindergarten, so he got on the bus at 12, noon. He had his back pack on, ready to go at 11:30. He was so excited. Being his Mom, it is bitter, sweet, I kinda wished he was crying on my leg. I know that is not really what I want, but my selfish part thought it would be a little nice. He was just so adorable and so big!
It is exciting, Since Clint it still working nights, he got to see all the kids off to school on the first day.
Walking to the bus.
Carter and Lane waiting for the bus. Lane kept saying, "Mom, I go on bus", it was kinda sad for him too. He is gonna have Mommy to himself 4 hours a day, what will we do?
His smile was his whole face! Happy to start the next chapter of his life.
We love you Carter, You are the cutest kindergartner!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy! Carter looks just like a miniature Clint! It brought back memories of kindergarten days of long ago!!!