Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fun with the Kids!

Well, Last night I got to watch my 2 favorite Diddy's. Clint had to work last night, yeah I know Friday night, they had to finish paving (He told me maybe only one more week, of nights, YA HOO). So I bundled the kids up (since it was so chilly) and headed to the park with their favorite food, McD's, and had dinner. They had so much fun!

Erica had never left Colson for that long, So she was kinda nervous, He did great. He loved swinging, and playing. At his bedtime I put him in Lane's bed and he was out, sound asleep. There was nothing to be worried about, I am the perfect baby sitter. LOL:)
Isn't this picture so adorable, I love his arm.

The 3 boys.

So, after bath for Lane and Hailey, and Colson was snoozing, We had movie and popcorn. What can be better than that. (Thanks Alysa, for the movie, the kids love the Saddle Club movie)

Thanks for the fun night kids!

No comments: